As of October 1, 2019, GSS is joining forces with RSM. As RSM, we will offer expanded services and resources with a local touch to meet our clients’ unique and changing needs.
Global Strategies & Solutions
The global expansion of US companies and inbound foreign investments are an increasingly important part of doing business. Accounting and tax issues are exponentially more complex when you cross borders.
Benefits of Our Services
Our team has the knowledge and experience to help you achieve success if international activity is part of your business today or in the future. Examples of how we can help include:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Break-even analysis of global supply chain
- Tax efficient structuring of inbound or outbound investment
- Application for US Individual Tax Identification Numbers for your foreign employees
- Transfer pricing
- Navigate through complexity of US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and global Common Reporting Standards (CRS)
- Minimization of effective global tax rate
- Proactive planning for repatriation of foreign earnings
- Indirect tax consulting
Qualifications of the Global Strategies & Solutions Team
Our team members have years of experience in providing services for companies with an international presence and hold a minimum of one certification in the following:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA)
As an independent member of the RSM International network, we have access to over 37,500 accounting and tax professionals in over 110 countries. RSM International is the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms.