Manufacturing Accounting Services
The Gregory, Sharer & Stuart Manufacturing Industry Service Team serves a wide variety of manufacturers including companies in traditional manufacturing, such as plastics, food processing and printing, as well as those engaged in breakthrough technologies like electronics and medical devices.
Through careful analysis of your goals and your business, we can apply a broad range of business valuation and accounting services far beyond what you would expect from a typical accounting firm, all designed to help you operate more efficiently, innovate more competitively and expand into new and vital markets more successfully. The many services we provide to clients in the manufacturing industry include:
Our knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles as well as the nuances and specific tax requirements applicable to companies in the manufacturing industry, benefits our clients by delivering a unique level of capability and understanding.
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Tax Return Preparation
- Compliance and Planning
- Audit Representation
- Multi-state and International Issues (related to national and foreign operations)
- Sales and Use Tax Exemptions and Credits
- Maximize Depreciation Deductions
- Timing of Capital Acquisition and Disposal
Working with you and your staff, we focus our attention on four key efforts to expand your personal and professional financial health:
- Increasing your profitability and income
- Protecting your assets
- Funding your retirement
- Planning for your future and transferring wealth
As a broader business consultant, we also offer the following value-added services:
- Inventory Control Evaluations
- Costing and Allocation Method Evaluations
- JIT and Direct Shipping Cost Evaluations
- Information Systems
- Business Valuation
- Merger and Acquisitions
Of Your Interest...
Keeping up with business news and industry trends is a challenge. Gregory, Sharer & Stuart provides valuable insights and helpful tools through our newsletters, articles and videos.