Of Your Interest...
Keeping up with business news and industry trends is a challenge. Gregory, Sharer & Stuart provides valuable insights and helpful tools through our newsletters, articles and videos.
Client Portal Login Contact the GSS Team Newsletter Sign-Up
Continual Improvements in the Tampa Bay Area
We are fortunate to live in an area that is both beautiful and successful. Our employees live throughout Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Manatee and Sarasota counties, and are involved in organizations committed to improving the quality of life we enjoy.
Community involvement and philanthropic support of worthy causes are fundamental to our firm. Gregory, Sharer & Stuart is passionately committed to the community we serve – the community in which we live.
Organizations We Support
Our shareholders and employees are very generous with their time, talent and money to support worthy causes throughout Tampa Bay. We believe in providing financial support, but more importantly emphasize the contribution of time, leadership and passion for the cause.
- All Children’s Hospital
- Boley Centers
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Suncoast
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Tampa Bay
- Children's Guardian Fund
- Children's Medical Services of Tampa
- Community Action Stops Abuse
- Florida Blood Services, Inc.
- Florida Holocaust Museum
- Goodwill Industries - Suncoast
- Heroes of the St. Petersburg Police
- Humane Society of Tampa Bay
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art
- Louise Graham Regeration Center
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central and Northern Florida
- March of Dimes
- Mayor’s Mentors (Westgate Elementary)
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Christian Foundation
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Mid Florida Chapter
- Northeast Exchange Club of St. Petersburg
- Northeast High School - Academy of Finance
- Pepin Academies
- Pinellas County Medical Association
- Pinellas Education Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tampa Bay
- Rotary of St. Petersburg
- R’Club Child Care, Inc.
- Salvador Dali Museum
- Salvation Army
- A Simple Theatre
- St. Pete Mad Dogs
- St. Petersburg College Foundation
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
- St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership
- St. Petersburg Police Athletic League
- St. Petersburg YMCA
- Straz Center
- Suncoast Center
- Tampa Bay International Heart Foundation
- Tampa Bay Partnership
- Tampa Bay Research Institute
- Tampa Bay Watch
- United Way of Tampa Bay